1. To provide the institutional structure and facilities for ensuring excellence in the pursuit of law
2. To acquaint students with the board ramification of theory and application techniques
in their chosen field of study.
3. To develop in the students, level of performance required by current and future trends
in their areas of interest employment.
4. To benefit the students by helping them to achieve educational objectives in the
shortest possible time.
5. To equip the students with rational intellect to make them able to faces and accept the
challenges of exploring the new horizons of ideas.
6. To provide the students with broad based educational foundation.
7. To provide students a conducive atmosphere in which true learning and teaching
process could take place.